Saturday, August 13, 2011

Romeo and Juliet performances.

Literature performances are interesting but kind of hard to act out as acting is not my type. The most frustrating thing for the act to me is to memorize the lines. Sometimes it take so long for me to get that particular sentences in my mind that I felt like giving up. In the end, I still managed to memorize all the lines. 


Although memorizing the lines are quite difficult, a new challenge still came by which is acting. I am not sure how I should move during the act or how the character should be acting during the play. Even though I tried not to be stiff during the act, but I am still not sure how I should move to make sure that I am not that stiff. 


In the end, the most important thing that I know is teamwork. Without teamwork or even without meeting will affect how you will act during the real test. No one will know how to move in or out because there is no communication and without that, everyone will be nervous and will not know what to do next. I am  glad that my team is still manageable and we tried our best to put on a good act together as a team.

No comments:

Post a Comment